Main menu

Pages

Resurrecting the Feminine: Beyond the Twin Flame Obsession

 


Twin Flame Obsession: What Does it Look Like for a Woman?

Twin flame obsession often involves more than just love. It's about the persistent belief that you need to heal more, lose weight, or love yourself more to be worthy of union. It’s a cycle of endless self-improvement in the hope that your estranged Twin Flame will eventually rescue you and make you whole.


Many women feel exhausted from the continuous healing and clearing, waiting for their Twin Flame to save them. This obsession reflects our beliefs about love, God, and ourselves. It's a mirror of divine love, showing what we think of love, God, and whether we believe the Divine loves us (or we love Him/Her/It).


The Challenge of Divine Love

The concept of Divine love is complex. My power and light were given to me by God, but I struggled with how to use them. Does embodying Divine love mean being good, nice, or a doormat? Despite trying to be all these things, I still didn’t get what I wanted.


Is wanting something inherently good or bad? Where is the boundary between using will for a higher purpose and becoming obsessed with power? Why do nice girls become doormats while bad girls get what they need? What are we missing?


The Feminine and Personal Power

I was never a "good girl." I avoided trouble, but my wild side led me to make unconventional choices and create a life that many wouldn’t dare to dream of. I believed this wild side made me bad and that I needed to surrender it to be worthy of light. If someone had told me that a woman has a Divine nature in herself—that she is the Source of light, love, and pleasure—I would have found it heretical. There's a fine line here, I agree.


When I first met my Twin Flame, I instinctively worshipped him. He was more precious than my soul and my relationship with God. This belief undermined my sense of power, making me believe in his power over my own. I expected him to transform my life, and when he didn’t, I felt anger towards anyone claiming divinity, including my twin. Who was I angry with? I had believed my twin would make everything right and teach me how to live.


I didn’t know about Twin Flames at the time, but memories started coming back. In a women's Kabbalah study group in Jerusalem, I recalled reading about twin souls. As I listened to ancient texts, I began understanding them. A year ago, I would have dismissed it all as rubbish! Once, traveling through the desert, I found a book on chakras. It was new to me, but skimming through it, I realized something had awakened within me upon meeting my Twin. What do I do with it now?


Twin Flame Obsession, or Throwing Our Power Away – with Gusto

I would wait for him, despite his physical distance or disinterest. On some level, he was my light, my God, my savior. Logically, no, but on the level of embodied knowledge, the only real knowledge—I would give up everything for him. I felt powerless without him, believing my spiritual path was to wait for my Savior who would show me how fallen and dark I was alone. Only in His light would I find purpose and womanhood.


Many Twin Flame women, if their Twin is unavailable, might think, "I shall suffer yet a little more, cry more, keep clearing, keep loving and accepting myself." Deep down, they believe they aren't good enough for Union, for Him. So, they continue clearing, meditating, and healing, but things remain unchanged. They connect with their Twin, only for him to run away. Twin flame obsession is a game of hide and seek we play with ourselves, never reaching the higher levels of Union because we are too busy giving our power away.


Personal Reflection and Awakening

Reflecting on my journey, I realized how much power I had given away. I placed my happiness and self-worth in the hands of my Twin Flame, believing he was the key to my fulfillment. This led to a constant state of waiting and longing, thinking that if I just did one more thing—healed a bit more, lost more weight, loved myself a bit more—he would finally come back and make everything right.


But this mindset kept me trapped in a cycle of self-doubt and unworthiness. It wasn't until I began to reclaim my power and recognize my divinity that I started to break free from this obsession. Understanding that I am the source of my light, love, and happiness was a pivotal moment in my journey.


Moving Beyond Obsession

To move beyond twin flame obsession, we must shift our focus from the external to the internal. Instead of waiting for someone else to complete us, we need to realize that we are already whole. Embracing our power and divinity is crucial. This involves self-love, self-acceptance, and recognizing our inherent worthiness.


It's about understanding that we don't need to be "fixed" to be worthy of love. We are already enough, just as we are. This realization can transform our lives, allowing us to find joy and fulfillment within ourselves rather than seeking it from someone else.


Embracing Personal Power

By embracing our power, we can break free from the cycle of twin-flame obsession. This means setting boundaries, prioritizing our own needs and desires, and recognizing that our happiness does not depend on another person. It’s about finding balance and harmony within ourselves, which in turn, attracts healthier and more fulfilling relationships.


 twin flame obsession often stems from a deep-seated belief in our unworthiness and a tendency to place our power in the hands of others. By reclaiming our power and recognizing our divinity, we can move beyond this obsession and find true happiness and fulfillment within ourselves.


No Man Can Carry the Burden of Being Our God

Many women involved in Twin Flame relationships believe that even if their partner is highly spiritual, he cannot handle their full power. Often, he focuses on one aspect of them, perhaps viewing them as a comforting mother figure or an angel from afar. However, he struggles to deal with their darkness and depth. This is because no man can carry the burden of being our God.


The Misunderstanding in Twin Flame Obsession

In the throes of twin flame obsession, women often overlook this point. Consequently, twin flame men may become weak, superficial, immature, and lacking in spirit and stamina. They run away from the power of their women, who in turn lose respect for them. Enough with the twin flame obsession! I want to return to reality! However, deeper work remains to be done.


The Traditional Role of Women

Many women worldwide are familiar with the role of being an extension of their man. This is somewhat ironic, considering all human beings originate from a woman’s womb. Yet, here we are. We want to be his muse, inspiration, and living doll. We believe he is the one who awakens the woman inside us. Without him, we don’t feel our womanhood. Without him, we wander around the house with unkempt hair, eating cookies or drinking wine straight from the bottle.


The Union of Lilith and Eve

Many writers, guides, and philosophers teach that in the beginning, one whole soul was split into two halves, destined to roam the universe in search of the other half. However, in the beginning, there were no halves, no duality, no polarities. This is the nature of our manifest world. In the beginning, as the famous opening passage of Genesis states, the earth was void and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the spirit of God was hovering over the waters. Once, a Twin Flame woman had no half to look for; her soul was powerful in and of itself.


Polarity and separation entered the world to teach us on an individual level that these halves already exist within us. The path is to be whole, not split into halves. What we experience as separation and duality is akin to eating from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.


Lilith and Eve in Jewish Mysticism

Some traditions in Jewish mysticism explain the two seemingly contradictory creation myths in Genesis as the creation of two different women—Lilith and Eve. Lilith was created first, as Adam’s equal. Genesis 1:27 says, “Male and female he created them in his image.” However, Lilith was disobedient to Adam, left Paradise, and eventually became a demonic creature.


Eve was then created from Adam’s rib, leading Adam to exclaim happily: “This at last is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh” (Genesis 2:23). Other sources, including medieval Kabbalists, see these different stories as describing a temporary collapse of the Divine Feminine, from Adam’s equal to a tiny dot drawing all light from him. Both interpretations describe the same process of the feminine’s “descent.” If you are in the throes of twin flame obsession, you have likely taken it upon yourself to heal and integrate this temporary descent.


Embracing Personal Power

Ultimately, your power is not dependent on Twin Flames, husbands, laws, beliefs, or templates. You embody both darkness and light, you are the ruler and the destroyer of rules, you are desire and the one who releases from desire, you are Divine Light and Darkness simultaneously. This is because of the seed of the Divine within you. The Divine encompasses all: the one who shames and the one who releases from shame, the birther and the destroyer, the lover, healer, and harsh ruler.


Our Collective Feminine Work

Our collective feminine work involves embracing our power—not just claiming to be in 5D but acknowledging our real, raw power. If men don’t feel like gods around us, it’s because they don’t see themselves as men anymore. This is because we have stopped being wild and living in our power, choosing instead to live as we “should,” like a household appliance. When we become too convenient, our Twin Flame has no reason to embark on a spiritual path. Why bother?


When we don’t stand in our power, others don’t see it within us. Your beloved will not remember his goddess if she forgets her divinity. Our Twin Flames will join us for one reason only—to share our pleasure and power. Then they will become sovereign in their own right.


True Union

Twin Flame Union is more than just a relationship—it is a return to Oneness, to Unity consciousness, while living in a world of separation. Simply being in a romantic relationship is not a Union. Living with someone you love is not a Union. Union is a state of consciousness of a self-realized being.


We all have polarities within ourselves. We have our inner male and our ego. We have our inner female, our Shakti, fully within ourselves. What does our life situation tell us about the dance of our inner twins? Are our inner male and female in Union?


Reassessing Beliefs

Perhaps what we always believed in was not God but the limitations of religion and morals, which convinced us that we do not exist and that our power never was. If we stop being Lilith and become the obedient Eve, our men are not Divine; they are dead and empty little boys who stubbornly refuse to be resurrected.

Comments