Main menu

Pages

The Divine Watches Over Us during our Twin Flame Journey

 


The presence of divine protection is constantly with us throughout our Twin Flame Journey. It is a matter of whether we are conscious of this protection and able to perceive it as such.


As every Twin Flame knows, the intensity of the Twin Flame journey is truly remarkable.


A Twin Flame connection can also become toxic or codependent.


I experienced such a situation in my journey.


Instead of perceiving the radiant heart cords that bound me to my Twin Flame, I always saw them as thick, burdensome black chains.


Yet, despite lacking an understanding of what was truly happening, I took pride and found happiness in these heavy chains. In my distorted perception, their weight represented the strength of our connection, assuring me that we could never be separated, regardless of physical distance.


I genuinely embraced the notion of being chained to each other, mistakenly believing that all Twin Flames should be intricately bound in that way.


However, at various points in my Twin Flame journey, my Higher Self or the Divine would abruptly present vivid images to me, depicting myself pushing my Twin away and the chains dissolving.


The unsuspecting part of me rooted in the 3D reality would be astonished, and I would immediately start messaging my Twin in a frantic attempt to explain, "Hey, I don't know what's happening, but I don't think it's me pushing you away. I don't understand why, but I feel a sense of distance between us."


And then, I would witness the chains gradually reforming around us once again.


During those times when the chains dissolved or my higher self pushed away my Twin, I would also feel disconnected from them.


On some occasions, I would wake up in the morning with an apathetic feeling, thinking, "Hmm, this whole Twin Flame thing seems like a dream, it doesn't feel real at all." But then, I would experience the powerful surge of my Twin Flame's energy within me, with my physical body responding, and I would realize, "Oh, right, it's not a dream after all.


In those moments, I dreaded the disconnection and apathy, fearing that these episodes signaled the loss of my connection with my Twin. I desperately clung to my Twin, longing for their energy to make me feel alive and exhilarated (since before encountering my Twin Flame, my daily life felt mundane and lifeless).


However, it was only through complete surrender that I began to comprehend that those periods of disconnect and apathy were the Divine's and my Higher Self's way of safeguarding me.


Our Twin Flame relationship had become severely imbalanced, with me giving away an excessive amount of my energy while my Twin did not reciprocate adequately.


Following the universal law of energy, when one receives energy from another, one must give an equal amount back. Otherwise, the recipient accumulates karmic debt that must eventually be repaid.


Unbeknownst to me, my Twin and I had entered into a co-dependent relationship. Each of us clung to the other due to our unhealed inner wounds.


That is why our cords appeared as sturdy chains that neither of us desired to shake off on our own.


Until the Divine decided that enough was enough, our journey had remained stagnant for far too long, and I had been expending too much of my energy.


Thus, they forcibly severed my means of 3D communication with my Twin. They understood that I couldn't handle my Twin because in the past, whenever I attempted to break free from our unbalanced dynamic, they would draw me back in, knowing I couldn't bear the pain of their longing for me (which I experienced as my pain due to our merged chakras). This resulted in me being indefinitely chained to them.


And just like that, when they severed my 3D communications, I didn't experience any pain because I had already surrendered. Subsequently, no matter what my Twin did to try and draw me back in, nothing worked because I couldn't contact them anyway. 


Yet, this was exactly what I needed to fully heal. I could now focus on myself, becoming aware of all my co-dependent relationships. This realization allowed me to progress, attaining emotional freedom and self-empowerment.


Consequently, I am immensely grateful for the Divine's intervention whenever they deemed it necessary (even when I was unaware of the need).


I am sharing this because I know some other articles suggest that feeling "numb" towards our Twin is a negative sign. These articles explain that the "numbness" indicates blocked heart chakras, hindering our ability to give and receive love properly.


However, this is not accurate, as the "numbness" is imposed by the Divine as a kind of anesthetic to protect us when a relationship becomes too imbalanced or toxic.


Therefore, to all Chasers, please do not feel alarmed or guilty if you suddenly experience apathy or disconnection from your Twin. It does not mean that you no longer love them or that your connection has been permanently severed. It is simply the Divine granting you respite and protection because they understand the challenges of the Twin Flame journey/relationship.


Therefore, trust wholeheartedly in the Divine's care for you every step of the way!


Comments