Main menu

Pages

Where Am I Vibing At? A Message for the Twin Flame Collective

 


Over the past few weeks, it has become increasingly apparent to me that there is a lot of confusion within the Twin Flame community about the true essence of this journey. I've reached a point in my journey where I can finally see the larger picture more clearly than ever before. I understand now why the path has included so many unexpected twists and turns, and what we’re ultimately working toward in this process.


Unfortunately, many people tend to complicate this journey by becoming entangled in the physical aspects of their connection with their twin—such as the running, chasing, ghosting, frustration, anger, and the intense longing for a physical reunion. These elements often overshadow the deeper, more profound aspects of the journey.


It's important to recognize that while these human experiences are indeed part of the process—and I’ve certainly faced them myself—I am not here to judge. Instead, my goal is to offer support to those who may be feeling frustrated with the universe for presenting them with their ideal partner, only for their dreams to seemingly unravel into a chaotic nightmare of betrayal, deceit, and recurring abandonment triggers.


A glance at many Twin Flame Facebook pages reveals that a majority of people are heavily focused on the physical dynamics of their connection. They obsess over what their twin is doing or not doing, the pain and helplessness of separation, and when their twin will finally return so that they can achieve the romantic outcome they desire above all else.


While I’m not introducing any new insights here—since many twin flame coaches, teachers, and bloggers have addressed this issue—it’s vital for as many people as possible on this path to understand the truth about the journey. As one of my favorite twin flame teachers, Sabriye Ayana eloquently puts it:


“The destination of this journey is not about achieving a romantic relationship with the Divine counterpart, as many Twin Flames desperately believe. This intense desire for a fairy-tale ending is often the very reason why it remains elusive. This longing can cause them to reject any perspectives or insights that challenge their idealized vision, further complicating their journey.”


Understanding this can help shift the focus from the pursuit of a romantic ideal to the deeper internal work that needs to be done. The true reward, the fulfilling reunion, is a byproduct of this inner transformation, not the sole purpose of the journey.


Having outlined what the Twin Flame journey is not, let’s explore what it is. This perspective comes from my personal experience, research, insights from twin flame teachers, and guidance I’ve received directly from spirit. One aspect of this journey is its inherent contradictions, which, paradoxically, reflect the nature of spiritual truth.


Often, there are two concurrent realities, both of which are equally valid. Thus, while I discuss the ‘truth’ of the journey, it is not meant to be dogmatic. Everyone has the freedom to believe or not believe based on what serves them best at any given time. However, it’s important to recognize that choices and actions have consequences, especially if they diverge from what your soul recognizes as being for your highest good.


A common point of confusion is the assumption that the twin flame journey is identical for both masculine and feminine counterparts. It’s important to remember that a biological female can embody masculine energy and vice versa; the focus is on the energy, not gender.


For the feminine energy twin, the primary challenge in this lifetime is to step into her power and achieve full independence in the material world. This involves healing and releasing past wounds from childhood and relationships marked by codependency. It doesn’t mean she should forgo companionship and intimacy, but she needs to let go of unhealthy attachments to these desires.


Conversely, the masculine energy twin must learn to open himself to love. After enduring centuries of wounding, conditioning, and fear around vulnerability and expressing genuine love, he needs to heal and release these barriers. This will allow him to embrace love freely and be himself without the fear of rejection, judgment, or recrimination.


Human beings, as a collective, have entrenched ourselves in paradigms based on patriarchal power and control, which are detrimental to our true nature of unconditional love, kindness, and altruism. We repetitively engage in dysfunctional patterns in our relationships and within societal systems.


This global crisis stems from distorted templates where feminine energy is linked to victimhood and powerlessness, while masculine energy is tied to persecution and control. The prevalence of domestic abuse worldwide illustrates this dynamic.


Twin flames are here to dismantle these outdated templates and transform them into expressions of love. Each time someone confronts and heals these patterns, releases associated pain, and chooses a more loving path, it not only heals their negative karma but also benefits their family lineage, their immediate circle, and potentially their future children.


I have been working through deep-seated conditioning around powerlessness and oppression caused by toxic masculine energy, which has surfaced in my twin flame relationship and past interactions where I felt controlled and deceived. This toxic behavior often manifests as manipulation and betrayal.


Recently, I've been addressing these issues in my life, including in my past relationships, professional endeavors, and, yes, my twin flame dynamic. My pattern of over-giving in intimate relationships and my work as a counselor and social worker left me depleted and exhausted, leading to resentment and anger when my efforts weren’t reciprocated.


I’m approaching this process with full awareness of its greater purpose. By prioritizing my own needs and releasing the pain held in my emotional body, I’m healing these old, harmful patterns for myself, my family, those around me, and potentially for my future children. The responsibility for breaking these cycles starts with me.


Regrettably, the twin flame industry has often focused too narrowly on the romantic outcome of the journey. A quick online search will reveal a flood of articles, guided meditations, and tarot readings about the "divine masculine" planning to express his love to the "divine feminine."


Desiring commitment, marriage, and family with your beloved is not inherently wrong. However, when this becomes your sole focus and hinders your personal growth and life, it essentially reverts you to the matrix—the 3D world of codependency driven by ego and control. Aren’t these the very paradigms we’re striving to overcome?


Despite the pain, heartbreak, and emotional rollercoaster of this journey, I am profoundly grateful for it. Through these experiences, I’ve discovered my mission and life purpose. Whenever you feel low, depressed, hopeless, or angry, remember that you’re here to serve humanity, to help manifest the New Earth, and to teach others about unconditional love and true humanity.


Instead of asking, “When will my twin return?” focus on “Where am I vibrating at?” Raising our vibration is essential to fulfilling our mission as twin flames and helping to usher in the New Earth for the benefit of all.

Comments