Main menu

Pages

5 Things I did to reach Harmonious Union quickly

 


Achieving Harmonious Union may seem like an elusive goal for many Twin Flames. Depending on the length of your journey, it might feel like an endless struggle without a clear endpoint. However, I've discovered that while the journey is eternal, it doesn't have to be exhausting or never-ending.


There are numerous approaches suggested for reaching the Harmonious Union. I've personally tried many of them over my three-year journey. When I started working with Petra, I realized that while the journey is complex, the tools needed don't have to be. After four months and four days of dedicated effort, I achieved a Harmonious Union.


So, what exactly is a Harmonious Union?


It's a profound healing process where you align with your Divine core frequency, the place where your True Twin Flame exists in harmony with you. This alignment transforms all aspects of your life—career, mission, body, and relationship with your Divine Counterpart—manifesting your authentic Self outwardly.


Here's what I did to reach this frequency in a remarkably short time:


I Stopped Losing Myself in My Own Stories

Initially, I felt the need to share every detail about my Twin Flame and our journey with my teacher. I thought this would help me understand better and establish a proper foundation. Over time, I realized that while it's important to acknowledge and release past stories, it's even more crucial to focus on my feelings. This shift reduced my obsession with past events, helped me release unwanted emotions, and added healing to my journey, allowing me to move forward. By delving deeper into my feelings, I detached emotionally from situations that previously upset me. Every repetitive pattern carries emotional weight, and healing lessens the significance of these stories.


Additionally, I stopped living through my Twin Flame. In the beginning, I related everything to my Twin Flame, which eventually hindered my personal growth. For example, in conversations, I would often bring up my Twin Flame, trying to merge our identities. This behavior was another form of rejecting myself, akin to the "runner" dynamic in Twin Flame terminology. Recognizing that I am a distinct individual, embodying my Being, was key. This didn't mean detaching from my Twin Flame but understanding that I am whole on my own. The connection with my Twin Flame is constant and doesn't require constant validation through stories. Focusing on my growth ultimately benefits our Union's core frequency, which is a Harmonious Union.


I Started Feeling My Feelings

On this extraordinary journey, numbing out can happen. At times, I wanted to escape, quit, or take a break, but the Universe always pulled me back. The emotional pain was often intense, and joy was overwhelming. The misconception is that numbness equals peace, but in reality, it means stagnation. By re-learning to feel my feelings, I went beyond surface emotions to uncover the root causes of my suffering, allowing me to release them and find immense peace.


This process involved identifying the true source of my emotions rather than just reacting to them. For instance, instead of just feeling anger, I would explore what underlying fear or hurt was causing that anger. This deeper emotional work helped me avoid getting trapped in repetitive patterns of suffering and brought a sense of clarity and tranquility.


I Gave Up Resistance

Feeling my feelings also revealed areas of resistance. I felt I had paid my dues with pain, sadness, hopelessness, and abandonment. Despite trying numerous Twin Flame techniques—affirmations, high vibrations, detachment, distractions, and revision—I realized these tools have limits. While they bring genuine happiness, the Twin Flame dynamic forces you to confront every issue you want to ignore or run from. Recognizing and releasing resistance was essential to my progress.


For example, I had to let go of the belief that I had to suffer to grow or that I had to earn my happiness. By embracing my feelings and surrendering to the process, I found that I could move through pain more swiftly and reach a state of peace. This meant not resisting the challenging emotions but facing them head-on, understanding their origins, and allowing them to pass through me.


Achieving a Harmonious Union involves a deep commitment to self-awareness and healing. It's about embracing your journey, understanding your emotions, and allowing your authentic Self to emerge. By focusing on these principles, I was able to reach this state in a remarkably short time and transform my life in profound ways.


There came a point where I needed to admit that after each moment of happiness, I always experienced a crash—a sadness, a feeling of incompleteness, or a sense that I still hadn't truly achieved what I wanted. This realization made me see that I didn't want to be trapped in an endless healing cycle, constantly falling back and feeling worthless because I felt incomplete. I also realized I had created a loop for myself that didn’t bring true happiness; it only provided temporary satisfaction by chasing after the next external ‘result.’


It became clear that true Twin Flame healing required facing even more difficult emotions, rather than just pushing towards the next high. Why is that? Here’s a little secret: when you feel through your emotions to completion, it becomes empowering. However, this empowerment doesn't happen if you resist feeling all of your emotions. Healing doesn’t only have to involve the ‘dark’ side; it can also include enjoying nature, dancing in your kitchen, or spending quality time with loved ones. But selectively focusing on only good feelings is a form of avoidance and resistance. I started to allow everything that came in, which felt overwhelming at times, but I remained committed to this practice because emotions are temporary. Except for Twin Flame Love, which is eternal due to its Divine Nature. 


I Did It Unconditionally

Similar to resistance, conditional actions on the Twin Flame journey don’t work. Your Twin Flame won't respond to manipulation, and neither will you. So why would ‘I heal ABC so XYZ will happen’ work? Has it ever worked on your Twin Flame journey? Twin Flames exemplify stripping away any conditions placed on love, whether learned from past lives, childhood experiences, or caregivers, friends, or ex-lovers.


The journey is about freeing you to your authentic core, and recreating conditional patterns is not part of that. Along with releasing resistance, I also gave up controlling how everything would unfold, the speed of progress, and wanting to know how my Twin Flame was doing. I realigned with the Divine, embodying unconditional love, support, and timing. I simply desired to feel free and fully love myself as a Twin Flame currently embodied on this earth. I learned to trust unconditionally.


I Did the Real Inner Work

Like many others on the Twin Flame journey, I had gathered a vast amount of ‘knowledge’ from various sources. The pain encountered after the initial happiness can drive us to explore every corner filled with Twin Flame ideas to stop the misery. I tried numerous modalities and techniques, surrendering to well-meant advice from various sources. When I came across Petra and experienced the deep relief, magic, and effectiveness of the KEY exercise, I finally felt at home, able to shed and release what no longer belonged to me.


Twin Flames are a unique kind of love, not easily explained by psychological standards. I started to understand that the release had to happen on a deeper level, including the conditioning we all undergo since childhood. Society imposes frames and beliefs that have existed for centuries, in a world that doesn't operate on love. Yet, we have the gift of Divine Love. Choosing this path brings you back into a relationship with God/Source, the ultimate foundation of everything. I realized that I had been running from letting Divine Love in, projecting this avoidance onto my Twin Flame.


In the KEY exercise, I found release on the Divine Level, reconnecting with God/Source, and feeling more peace with myself, even when releasing difficult emotions. I felt a sense of security and safety I last felt with my Twin Flame. I was able to let go of invalid elements of my stories and stopped attaching my worth to my healing journey, instead connecting it to my stable core.


Being in a Harmonious Union doesn’t mean you are ‘fully’ healed because the journey is eternal. It means surrendering to God/Source, letting go of what never belonged to you, and allowing the Divine to work through you with the help of a teacher and on your own. It involves listening to your soul beneath the world's noise and letting the Divine take care of you. It also means following your ultimate calling and taking bold actions, as Harmonious Union becomes a practical matter. You undergo changes that restore full alignment, creating an insanely beautiful life.

Comments