Main menu

Pages

My twin flame sexual dreams are so intense

 


Are you curious about whether you have encountered your twin flame? One indication of a twin flame relationship is experiencing intense sexual dreams with your partner. Discover the reasons behind this intense connection and how I was able to overcome codependency in my own relationship.


In my personal experience with a twin flame relationship, I felt an unprecedented level of intensity with my partner that I had never experienced before. When we first met, I was still healing from a long-term relationship and initially avoided eye contact. However, we both felt an inexplicable connection that seemed out of our control. Although I did not fully comprehend what it meant to be in a twin flame relationship, I immediately told my friends that I had met my twin flame without needing to research it.


Twin flames are distinct from soulmates as they are mirror souls, meaning that one soul occupies two bodies. This is unlike soulmates who may appear at various times in your life in different forms. Twin flame relationships are intended to bring out challenging aspects like insecurities and shadows, allowing for personal growth and healing.


Throughout our relationship, we had to confront wounds that were uncomfortable and overwhelming, but ultimately necessary for growth. Despite my partner's lack of spirituality, I felt compelled to share my belief that he was my twin flame, and he reciprocated this feeling.


There are three primary reasons why twin flame relationships are so intense. Firstly, the challenges and tests within such relationships are significantly amplified, spanning across the emotional, spiritual, and physical realms. The connection between twin flames is characterized by an unparalleled fire and passion, and the sexual experiences are incomparable. Despite this, the intensity can often feel overwhelming and trigger uncomfortable aspects of the self. However, it is an expected part of the twin flame cycle. After the honeymoon phase, twin flames face incredible tests and challenges that surpass those of a regular relationship. Secondly, twin flames feel as though they have met before, providing a sense of familiarity and a feeling of coming home. This is distinct from two strangers awkwardly getting to know each other. Lastly, twin flames share an unprecedented level of openness and vulnerability, which often leads to them discussing personal details about their lives that mirror one another.


The Intensity of Twin Flame Relationships

Twin flame relationships are known for their intensity, which stems from several reasons. Firstly, the challenges and tests that twin flames face are amplified and can be overwhelming. This is because, after the initial honeymoon phase, the relationship goes through immense difficulties that surpass what a typical relationship might experience. Despite this, the connection between twin flames is strong and feels like coming home.


Telepathic Connection

Twin flames have a unique telepathic connection that goes beyond what other couples might experience while sexting. This connection enables twin flames to know when their other half is feeling aroused, even when they are apart. This can be frustrating when time and space separate them. Dreams can be intense and centered around past experiences and sexual experimentation. In a twin flame relationship, partners are often on each other's minds sexually.


Your Partner is a Mirror

In a twin flame relationship, your partner acts as a mirror, reflecting the parts of yourself that you may dislike or suppress. This can be confronting and challenging, but it also allows for personal growth and development. By helping each other overcome challenges and become the best versions of themselves, twin flames can work towards a deeper connection.


Dreaming about my twin flame is an intense and overwhelming experience. The energy between us is so powerful that we both constantly crave each other, both physically and mentally. Our telepathic connection enables us to sense each other's thoughts, which further fuels our desire for one another. However, this level of intensity can be scary and affect the quality of my sleep, leaving me restless and constantly craving him. The more we explore each other's bodies, the more intense my dreams become, and the more I long for a slower, more nourishing kind of intimacy. I worry that this intensity is unsustainable and fear that it will eventually come to an end. To regain control, I need to slow down and find a more sustainable balance.

 

I researched my feelings about my twin flame and discovered Rudá Iandê's free love and intimacy masterclass. Through this, I learned that my relationship with my twin flame was one of codependency. This is a common issue between twin flames, as the other person can make you feel whole. However, Rudá's masterclass teaches self-inquiry and exercises to help you understand your feelings, dreams, and expectations. It made me realize that tenderness in intimate moments is just as important as passion in my relationship, and that I have emotional necessities that need to be met. I also recognized that I showed up in the relationship as someone who is needy, and that it needs to be more balanced for me to develop. Breaking this cycle of codependency has improved my sleep quality and helped me view my twin flame as someone who complements me, not someone who makes me whole.

Comments