Main menu

Pages

10 things you feel when you touch your twin flame for the first time

 


Before experiencing it, I had formed numerous assumptions about the emotions I would feel when I made physical contact with my twin flame. However, my actual experience turned out to be very different from what I had anticipated. If you want to discover the ten different sensations that arise when you touch your twin flame for the first time, get ready for a tumultuous journey of feelings by reading on!


I can recall with clarity the anticipation I felt as I hoped to encounter him at my friend's birthday gathering, even though I wasn't aware he was my twin flame yet (although I had some suspicions). After getting to know him through online chats, I found him to be captivating and attractive, and I was eager to learn more about him. After the dinner, while socializing with drinks, we both stepped outside for some fresh air, and that's when he smoothly held my hand. Though I've held hands and been intimate with other men before, this was a unique experience that I had never encountered before. It was challenging to put into words, but I felt a sudden burst of energy when he intertwined his fingers with mine. It was warm, sensual, and exciting all at once, and it only intensified as time passed. From the way he was holding my hand, I could tell he felt the same way!



I also have a distinct memory of feeling exhilarated. Was it due to the fact that I had been waiting for this moment for a long time? Or was it because I had a sense that this was not an ordinary experience? As we conversed, and our shoulders rubbed against each other as if we had known each other for a long time, I felt excited about what the future held. As someone who is used to being heartbroken and let down, I usually don't get my hopes up after an initial interaction. But this time was different. There was something about Noah that ignited a sense of hope for the future, which had been extinguished by past unsuccessful relationships. This sensation is something to watch out for when touching your twin flame, as many people have reported experiencing it during their encounter!


Overwhelmed

When Noah first touched me, it was an intense rush of emotions, and to be honest, I panicked a little. I felt so attached to him after that first evening that I couldn't stop thinking about him. I waited for his messages constantly, wanting to be around him all the time, and it got to a point where I started to feel dependent on him. If I didn't manage my emotions, I would risk losing it all.

A sense of belonging

When you touch your twin flame for the first time, you might feel like you have come home. That's what I felt when Noah hugged me. As he put his arm around me, I got an overwhelming feeling that his embrace was where I belonged. I've felt that way before, but usually after months of dating and getting comfortable around someone, never with the first hug. I felt secure, reassured, and knew right then and there that I could be myself around him. If you don't feel safe and comfortable when you first touch your partner, they may not be your twin flame, especially if you can't be yourself around them.

Aroused

Feeling aroused was not what I was expecting when I first touched my twin flame, but it happened. It was less about sexual intimacy and more about the intense connection we shared. I felt addicted to Noah; he was like a drug, and I couldn't get enough of his touch. We had only held hands and cuddled at that point, but something deep inside me craved to be as close as possible to him. I was excited at the thought of becoming more intimate with him, and it felt like he was what my body had been craving all this time without me even knowing it. Although we didn't take it any further that night, we both wanted to, and the chemistry between us was thick enough to cut with a knife.


Anxious

Although touching Noah brought me comfort, I couldn't help but feel nervous about what the future could bring. After being hurt in the past, opening myself up to love again was daunting. Despite the romantic atmosphere, my apprehension was present and it dampened my excitement. Luckily, Rudá's video helped me process my emotions and address my insecurities. A twin flame relationship mirrors our flaws and insecurities, but it's up to us to work on them and improve ourselves.

Enthralled

The time I spent with Noah on our first evening together flew by in a blur. Looking back, I realized how captivated I had been by him. Despite my initial hesitation, everything changed when he touched me. The room disappeared, and he had my full attention. Even when the rest of the party left without us, I was completely engrossed in him, and I couldn't take my eyes off of him as he held my hand.


Intense connection

Noah and I didn't just click; we hit it off like a house on fire. The connection between us was electric. The moment our bodies brushed together, I felt an exchange of energy. At first, I dismissed it as nerves, but deep down, I knew it was something more. It wasn't just butterflies in my stomach; it was like meeting someone I had known for a thousand lifetimes. We finished each other's sentences, laughed over the same things, and had inside jokes that were reserved just for us. Within a few hours, I felt like I could open up to him and bare my vulnerabilities, and he did the same with me. With that first touch, we opened the door to a new chapter in our lives.

Feeling of longing

Sitting outside with Noah, I felt a yearning for him, even though he was right next to me. It was like my soul was preparing to say goodnight, and my heart didn't want to. Despite feeling attached to Noah, the feeling of wanting him never went away, but it became easier to manage as I focused on myself more, taking the shaman Rudá's advice. The more I worked on increasing my self-love, the more attractive I became to him, and our longing for each other only grew stronger. I realized that I didn't have to lose myself in the process, something that would have happened if I hadn't taken Rudá's advice.

 

Intense Happiness

The euphoria that I experienced after my first touch with Noah was not the kind of ecstatic joy that a first-time heroin addict would feel. It was a deeper, more profound happiness that scared me a little. It was like everything that I had been missing in my life had suddenly come together, and I was feeling emotions that I wasn't even aware of. Although it was a bit unsettling, I knew that this was the beginning of a positive change in my life. That first touch with Noah not only restored my faith in love, but it also reignited my desire to dream, take chances, and open my heart to love once again. It's amazing how one touch from your twin flame can have such a profound impact on your life.

Going from the first touch to a full-blown relationship is an exciting journey. The chemistry and raw energy flowing between twin flames can be magical, but there is also a danger in that magic. It can be tempting to cling onto your twin flame too tightly and become needy and clingy. This kind of behavior is a major turn-off and can lead to relationship problems. Fortunately, the Love and Intimacy video by Rudá helped me understand toxic behaviors in relationships, manage my emotions and expectations, and deal with my feelings of codependency. I learned that self-love and empowerment are key to having a successful relationship. By focusing on myself, I was able to draw Noah closer to me, and we became even closer as a result. If you're in a twin flame relationship and need some practical advice on how to create a healthy and happy relationship, be sure to check out Rudá's advice in the link below.

Comments