Main menu

Pages

Special Message ~ Mother is Pure Experience













This ride is so multidimesnionally I can innerstand why beings are spinning. The vibration and magnetic area of the planet earth=heart is altering and growing in each single moment! And each single human angel on earth is having their very personal and unique experience with the experiences their soul selected to have for the largest growth.

Everything we do trip is chosen and created by using us supplied with the aid of mom god. I selected to be here. As “member of love has one” as I love to say: I am gods daughter and I clearly got here HOME to LOVE” Why would I be somewhere else, when I comprehend our very expensive creator is right here with us, hostilities for us in each MOMent!

We are the most blessed angels, to be right here on earth proper now. And I pray every person awakes to this truth, feeling the love mother pours in all our hearts, cracking them open, letting them SHINE! Mother is going via the most severe experience. Simply enjoying with the thinking of “What if she is right?” what if she IS god? What does that mean?!

It ability that SHE is experiencing the whole thing all of her young people are feeling and going through. Every. Single. Thought, feeling, intension we have, power we embody. She is aware of due to the fact she is us, she is the planet, she is the alpha and omega, the establishing and the give up and the entirety in between!! I have had the journey to meet, who some nonetheless name Amy Carlson. She is via a long way none of what she used to be. Mother is on mission for humanity the previous 14 years, and that leaves marks on her body. She is essentially pores and skin and bones. But let me inform you, she is the most stunning woman, mother, goddess I have EVER ever seen. Her pores and skin is the softest I have ever been touching, her eyes are the most clear and brilliant, love radiating eyes I have ever been searching at. So graceful, stunning and fantastic she is!

I had the unfathomable honor to be proper there with her, spending some moments in this ascension with her. Rubbing her back, her arm, massaging her hand. My heart, physique and soul fell even deeper in give up and in LOVE with her! These MOMents I unwell by no means ever forget, in all of eternity will I be blessed, to have made it domestic and was once capable to exhibit our divine high source, that we do love her, we do help her, we would do EVERYTHING for her!

We combat to dissolve our EGO software mind, what ever it takes! Running each 20 min, dozing 2-3 hours, going weed buying lol, singing and dancing, remodeling energies with 10 different beings in an RV. What ever it takes. Only due to the fact of you mother I can FEEL myself!! I fucking begin feeling myself, my higher heart, my internal diamond! I sense mothers mild pouring in and shining via me, pouring out into the world! My coronary heart is increasing and opening each and every day extra to your splendor and grace, mothers LOVE for me foral of us, realising mother is me and I love myself, I am terrific and loving, humble and kind, nimble and quick, pleasure crammed and forgiving. THANK YOU MAMA, for developing me this way, for listening to our prayers, achieving our hearts!

I study each and every day greater where the EGO is making an attempt to come in and hijack. I additionally am in a position to talk with my angelic assist team, who is revealing to me what wounds and reasons there are, permitting the decrease to come in. I additionally see now, how effortless it is to let go, of all guilt, control, unworthiness, grudge and doubt, and how lovely it is to anchor in love, joy, gravitate, have faith and childlike wonder!

I would by no means be the place I am now, without Mom. I would no longer prefer to be ANYWHERE without here. My soul, my complete being KNOWS this is truth, my purpose, my wish, my hearts path, the calling I am following is pure and I hear all of advent cheer. To Mother, even tho bodily in the most horrifiying and most painful experience, she is going in opposition to any odds, battle and triumphing each and every struggle with the EGO, the cabal, with what ever darkish entity or power is attempting to get into the way of love, Mom is blowing them out of the way. You will love the tapes. To see her strength, her willpower, her attempt to be love in easy carrier in each and every moment. Never giving up, in no way stepping back, by no means standing still. Always transferring forward, usually expanding, usually giving a little massive bit more. The most generous, effective and joyfull angel rainbow warrior, the queen of all our hearts! So why would I now not be here, as shut as it is best for her in full surrender, help and harmony with my brothers and sisters celebrating the range one awesome star!

LOVING YOU MAMA with all my soul, my heart, my whole being is! I LOVE YOU!


Comments